Google Search

Thursday 21 April 2011

Demi Lovato Admits: I Have Bipolar Disorder


Demi Lovato is continuing to open up about her recent stint in rehab and the basis for her stay there.
First, the singer/actress admitted she's battled an eating disorder for years, later adding that she's cut herself since the age of 11 and is leaving Sonny with a Chance to battle these demons.
Demi Lovato 20/20 Interview Pic
Now, the 18-year is opening up again to the public, making an admission to People: "I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar," she tells the magazine. "There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I'd be up until 5:30 in the morning."
Last week, Catherine Zeta-Jones sought professional help for the same disease, as Demi Tweeted her support of that star. She says she's taking positive steps in her life to turn things around.
"I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn't in control... What's important for me now is to help others."
[Photo: WENN.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment