Google Search

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Kim Kardashian Hypes Hypothetical Wedding


Contrary to what the following magazine cover states, Kim Kardashian is not marrying Kris Humphries this year.
But the reality star is doing what she does best in an interview with Life & Style: talking about her personal life in hypothetical, vague terms in order to make headlines for no valid reason whatsoever.
The latest case in point: her eventual wedding to... somebody.
Kim Kim Kardashian Life & Style Cover
"I've envisioned the whole thing," Kim says. "I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long... What woman hasn't thought about her wedding since she was a little girl?"
Very few. But not many would land a tabloid cover story just for fantasizing about such an event.
A friend tells the publication that Kardashian wants to talk down the aisle in "a white strapless floor-length gown" designed by Chanel. She also wants a "big diamond ring." Shocking, we know.
Meanwhile, aside from nuptials, Kim is dreaming of a family. She says: "I think I'll name my kids with K's to keep the tradition going... I want.. three to five kids!"
God help each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment