Google Search

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Lady Gaga: I'm Not Full of $h!t. You?


In next month's NME magazine, the British music magazine asked if Lady Gaga is a “freak or fraud” and mused about her true legitimacy as an artist.
Gaga tells the magazine that she is nothing if not sincere in what she says and does, and while she has achieved great success, she’s never satisified.
She's also dressed in a sheer, zip-up body suit fondling her own breasts on the cover. Pretty standard as Lady Gaga pictures go. Take a look:
Lady Gaga Unzipped
“I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that ‘Edge of Glory’ is a pop masterpiece, when it’s all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I’ll hear them," she continues.
"The worst mistake I could have made was not putting out Born This Way as the first record. It’s completely balls-to-the-wall, love-it-or-hate-it... Get in or get off the f*%king boat. I gained a lot of new fans.”
On the music video for her new song "Judas," she promises a blend of “motorbikes, death and, in the final seconds, a strong spoken word sequence about Gaga being beyond repentance.” So there you go. Listen to the song here:

Lady Gaga - Judas

No comments:

Post a Comment