Google Search

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lady Gaga Likens Hollywood to "Kegel-Exercise Vaginal Reaction"


Lady Gaga does not mince words.
In the May issue of Harper's Bazaar, the provocative singer dishes about her failures in adapting to Hollywood. Despite being a self-proclaimed student of the art of fame, fitting in out in la-la land just wasn't in the cards, she says:
"I had all these number-one records. I had sold all these albums. It was sort of this turning point: Do I embrace Hollywood and assimilate to that culture?"
Not exactly.
Lady Gaga Bazaar CoverGrand, Baby
GRAND, BABY: Lady Gaga heats up Harper's Bazaar.
"I put my toe in that water, and it was a Kegel-exercise vaginal reaction where I clenched and had to retract immediately," she says in a great metaphor.
What happened after that, you ask? "I ran furiously back to New York, to my old apartment, and I hung out with my friends, I went to the same bars."
And went back to the same bartender, Luc Carl!
Abandoning the Hollywood life for the comforts of New York City doesn't have Gaga worried about her future. In fact, her career's doing alright.
"What means something to me is my music," says the Born This Way singer. "I don't want to make money; I want to make a difference."
"You can quote me on this: People love you when they think you won't be around long, and people hate you when they can't get rid of you."
"But I'm not going anywhere."
For the sake of always giving us something to write about, and for new Lady Gaga pictures to post and talk about endlessly, thank goodness.
[Photos: Harper's Bazaar]

No comments:

Post a Comment