Google Search

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Kendra Wilkinson Feeling Belittled, Embarrassed on Dancing With the Stars


According to Kendra Wilkinson, elegance is what you make of it.
As such, she doesn't appreciate Carrie Ann Inaba's critiques.
"We have our own definition," Wilkinson said in response to the Dancing With the Stars judge's remark that she has been "afraid of elegance" on the show.
K-Dubs said she felt "like giving up" last week but that "elegance is what [my husband] Hank sees, not what Carrie Ann sees. That's what I care about."
Kendra on DWTS
"Another woman telling me about elegance eats away at my ego," she said. "I'm a huge Carrie Ann fan, and she's [usually] so sweet, but that comment ..."
"I just felt belittled at that moment and embarrassed."
Kendra Wilkinson makes it clear that she does take her time on the show seriously, but at the same time, not too seriously. She is there to have fun.
"This is great, and a time of my life I will look back on, but it's not my life," she said. "My life is my family memories. That means the world to me."
"Why am I listening to people I don't care about? I'm out here to be Kendra and dance and shake my butt – not to be a professional dancer."

No comments:

Post a Comment