Google Search

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl Form the Douchiest Couple Ever


Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl from The Bachelor and Bachelorette are now an item, forming a veritable douchepocalypse of reality TV star annoyance.
The ex-fiancee of Jake Pavelka had reservations about getting close to anyone after being engaged to that stiff for a few weeks. But she's made it work.
"Even opening up to Kasey, like, we were dating for a few months, but I didn't want to go public because I wanted to make sure it was real," she said.
Douchiest Couple Ever
We're finding it hard to guard and protect the contents of our stomachs when we see these two Bachelor franchise castoffs getting lovey dovey with each other.
Vienna says she is "absolutely scared of the possibility of getting engaged again," but luckily, Kasey Kahl is putting her at ease all day every day.
Kasey, who fought for Ali's heart on The Bachelorette, is genuinely a nice, caring, loving person, even when cameras are off," Vienna Girardi says.
"That's what makes all the difference."
"When we're at home eating dinner or watching a movie, he's that sweet charming guy that he is when we're out in public. I want someone who is going to love me unconditionally, all day every day – not just when other people are seeing it."
That hurts, Jake. But Kahl was equally hesitant about dating her, too.
"I told myself I'd never date someone from the Bachelor franchise, but I met her, and everything went out the window," he says. "She's amazing."
"No matter what we've gone through, and no matter what she's gone through, I'm here now, and I will make sure she's the happiest girl ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment