Google Search

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Matthew Bellamy: How He Won Kate Hudson's Heart


When the story first broke about Matthew Bellamy getting Kate Hudson pregnant, many people did not know who he was, or that they were even together.
Now, Hudson herself has opened up about their love story, including sharing how they met and offering a peek into what led to a surprise pregnancy.
"You always hear people say, 'I never thought this would be the person I would end up with,' but I don't think you ever really know," the star says.
Matthew Bellamy PicA Kate Hudson Photograph
Of the musician (he's Muse's frontman), she says, "I love that Matthew knows how to express himself. He shows his love. He communicates."
She was watching Radiohead's Thom Yorke - also a rumored boyfriend of hers back in the day - with a guy from high school when they met.
"We realized that we had met a few years earlier, in Australia. Then I got distracted and said, 'I've got to find my friends; I don't know where they went.' He just looked at me and said, 'Come on, I'll take care of you.'"
"That's when I went, 'Wait a minute, who are you?'"
Bellamy eventually asked Hudson for her number, and the rest, as they say, is history. But what kept her so interested in those early days?
"Matthew was polite and immediately protective, which for somebody like me who's all over the place – one minute I'm over here and the next I'm over there – is important." Plus, she adds, "He is just an amazing person."
That said, Hudson didn't feel he was "the one."
"In the beginning I felt like, okay, this is going to be heavy. Am I prepared for this? Because it had been a while, and I wasn't looking for that," she says.
"But I just couldn't stay away. I wanted to talk to him and be with him all the time. On our first dates we would take long walks and talk the entire day."
Soon enough they were in love – and, says Hudson, pregnancy seemed a natural progression, even though it wasn't exactly what you'd call planned.
"Well, it wasn't like we didn't know what we were doing," says Husdon. "There were no ovulation kits involved. We were tempting fate, and it worked."
Hudson, who has a 7-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson: "I didn't think I was going to have another kid until I was maybe 33."
"That was in the back of my mind before I met Matthew. But we were so in love when it happened, it was just so exciting for both of us."
[Photos: WENN.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment